The Rockland Neighbourhood Association
Government House Grounds and COVID-19
The following notice is posted at the Government House main gate
GOVERNMENT HOUSE GROUNDS CURRENT HOURS
8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
RUDI’S TEA ROOM
Opens May 20, 2020
Tuesday – Friday
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK
– Do not enter the grounds if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19: fever, cough, sneezing, sore throat,
– Practice physical distancing: stay two meters apart from other visitors
– Respect closure of “high-touch” areas (such as benches)
– Please give our gardeners, staff and volunteers lots of space!
Rockland Annual General Meeting postponedOriginally scheduled for Wednesday 25 March 2020, the Rockland Neighbourhood Association AGM has now been rescheduled for the fall of 2020
Please see the President's update under "RNA News" below for details
RNA board meeting dates for 2020April 8th,
May 13, June 10, July 8, August 12, September 9, October 7, November 11, December 9 (please confirm meeting date before attending).
Meetings of the RNA Board of Directors are held at 7:00 PM in the Government House Gardeners Cottage at 1401A Rockland Avenue.
All members are welcome to attend. Meetings are usually held on the second Wednesday of each month (except July and August)
- Share Your Bright Ideas – City of Victoria May 20, 2020
- Garden Plots available in Fairfield May 5, 2020
- President’s Update March 13, 2020
- Member Letter: Leaves for Life – Sustainable gardening using on-site leaf composting September 17, 2019